I haven’t written in my blog in over a week and it makes me a very very very sad boy. So sad that I just cried one of those inside cries that really show no tears or puffiness or redness in the eye, but there’s a little twitching going on in my left pinky finger, which for me, means I’m sad.
There have been many things happening this past week.
1. Started my work on this Comedy Central show.
2. Ended my work on this Comedy Central show.
3. Interviewed for a possible Producing gig on a VH1 show where they try to find (like American Idol) the new (get this) Partridge Family.
4. Worked on some script stuff.
5. Did some back and forth contract stuff regarding the Book as a TV show.
6. Got dizzy.
7. Finished the video game The Prince of Persia: Sands of Time.
8. Saw The House of Sand and Fog.
9. Didn’t write in my blog.
So there you have it. Am I better off or worse off for it? Only time will tell.