First of all, Happy Mother’s Day to all those mothers out there who work their ass off raising their kids, or pay an illegal alien to take care of them instead.
Secondly — here’s some words that also can be made out of the letters that form the word “Mother.”
- MOTH: Annoying, fluttery creatures who like light.
- THE: A non-word, that without others to define it, is sort of a non-word.
- OTHER: Redirecting attention off you, and onto the others.
- HER: Referring to a woman.
- METH: A drug often used to forget about ones’ stressful life.
- ROTE: Repetitious. Doing something over and over again, each and every day.
- REMO: As in Remo Williams: The Adventure Continues, an 80’s movie about someone whose life had no meaning until a larger force (i.e. the government) gave him a new job and meaning to his life.
- THERMO: Slang for “hot under the collar” — one who gets worked up and stressed often.
- HOME: Where “mothers” work.
- MORE: What people who don’t have “real careers” often wish for.
- ROT: When something stagnates, sits still in one place for too long.