What People Are Saying About Spiderman 3

Guy #1: “I’ll see Spiderman 3.”
Guy #2: “But I thought you vowed not to see it.”
Guy #1: “I changed my mind.”
Guy #2: “Why?”
Guy #1: “This one’s got a black Spiderman.”

## ## ##

Girl #1: “Tobey Maguire looks like an elf.”
Girl #2: “And Kirsten Dunst — please girl, fix those teeth already.”
Girl #1: “And that guy from Sideways is the villain?”
Girl #2: “Ugh.”
Girl #1: “We’re going Friday.”
Girl #2: “Yeah, us too!”

## ## ##

Guy #1: “They say Spiderman 3 is going to make a bucket of money this weekend.”
Guy #2: “Oh yeah?”
Guy #1: “Yeah. And that 4 out of 5 moviegoers have expressed interest in seeing that movie.”
Guy #2: “Well, what else is opening in theaters?”
Guy #1: “Um, that Drew Barrymore movie where she meets some guy at a casino.”
Guy #2: “And it’s still only 4 out of 5?”

7 comments on “What People Are Saying About Spiderman 3

1. Jerry - May 3, 2007 at 7:53 am -

If Spiderman 3 took place in that casino where Drew Barrymore meets some guy and that guy reprises his Hulk role then maybe, just maybe, it will be 5 out of 5.

2. Hilly - May 3, 2007 at 11:25 am -

I’ll admit it…the black suit got me too.

3. Wordmaven - May 3, 2007 at 6:36 pm -

Conversation heard at my house:
    Man: Hey, Spiderman 3 is coming out.
    Woman: Yeah
    Man: Hm. Guess we should see Spiderman #2 first before Spiderman 3, huh?
    Woman: Yeah

4. Stephanie P. - May 3, 2007 at 6:50 pm -

Why doesn’t Kirsten Dunst fix those teeth?!! I thought I must have missed something. It’s nice to know other people are questioning that as well.

5. Thomas - May 5, 2007 at 4:58 pm -

I’m sorry guys, but what’s wrong with Kirsten Dunst’s teeth exactly? I didn’t notice a thing. They’re not perfect, but I don’t see any problem. People with perfectly straight teeth always make me wonder if they’re wearing dentures or not, anyway.

6. Ryo - May 6, 2007 at 6:22 am -

The movie never matches the comics. In Japan we have the Japanese manga version of Spiderman where our Peter Parker (Komori Yu) is a much darker and more repressed character. The movie opened in Tokyo first but I would have liked to have seen a movie based on the Japanese manga version

7. Cathy - May 18, 2007 at 11:56 am -

Maybe Kirsten Dunst has a dental phobia. It’s not all that uncommon.