Getting ‘In Touch’ With Mr. Six

The Mr. Six reveal continues to capture the hearts of Americans everywhere.

This week’s edition of In Touch (February 20th issue) mentions my announcement of February 1st and devotes half a page to the solved mystery. They also go on to suggest that my recent discovery puts me second in line to marrying Angelina Jolie when Brad Pitt gets tired of lugging around those kids. I think I’m linked to Jessica Simpsons now, too. What can I say? That’s showbiz.

For those who don’t subscribe, you can check out a scan of the article here.

21 comments on “Getting ‘In Touch’ With Mr. Six

1. Jaclyn - February 9, 2006 at 9:40 pm -

You’ve made it now!

2. Heather - February 9, 2006 at 9:43 pm -

I think you’re dreaming where A.J.’s concerned, but if that does it for you, who am I to argue?

3. Sarcomical - February 9, 2006 at 9:45 pm -

wow! the pauly, he is famous. 😉

i mean, US Weekly…you can’t get any more fabulous, can you? can you?!? heh. well, anyway, how many hits do you think you’ll get out of that one? how sherlock holmes of you. 😉

4. annabel lee - February 9, 2006 at 9:53 pm -

Pauly, you are my hero. I mean, even more than you already were.

5. Dave2 - February 9, 2006 at 10:14 pm -

Forget Angelina Jolie… you are so totally famous now that you can have ME.

I am such a celebrity whore.

6. Sara J. - February 10, 2006 at 4:12 am -

“blogger” Paul Davidson? Not “author”, or “private eye” or “incredibly handsome” Paul Davidson?

I’m sadly disappointed in the quality of In Touch Weekly’s reporting.

7. Alissa - February 10, 2006 at 5:57 am -

In Touch is one step up from the Enquirer! You’re on your way up Pauly D! Glad they gave you credit for your fabulous sleuthing skills.

8. Kevin - February 10, 2006 at 7:13 am -

I am still in such shock that this whole thing has made such big waves. I really had no idea that Mr. Six’s identity was something that so many people fixated on.

9. kristine - February 10, 2006 at 7:21 am -

well, it’s no US Weekly, but you’ll get there.

10. Sarcomical - February 10, 2006 at 8:49 am -

oh, duh. i’m unobservant. pfffft! InTouch. *slaps own hand*

11. Hilary - February 10, 2006 at 8:54 am -

That is so cool!

12. nic - February 10, 2006 at 9:08 am -

We should do that more often … I had a great time! Nice/cute photos, Pauly.

13. monkeyinabox - February 10, 2006 at 9:28 am -

Honestly, I didn’t realize the grand importance of finding out who Mr Six was. It never kept me up at night, and I lost no hair over it. But, Bravo for the press. I’d throw you a box of Scoobie Snacks, if I had some left.

14. sandra - February 10, 2006 at 9:32 am -

All of this celebrity is making me want to be part of a couple called Paundra. Or Saul. We could trade vials of blood, Billy Bob & Angelina-style? PLEASE, let me on the train of fame!

15. Rachel - February 10, 2006 at 11:20 am -

Why don’t you make them put in ( ) that you are an author with a soon to be released new book? Dont’ you have a publicity person?

16. better safe than sorry - February 10, 2006 at 11:35 am -

don’t marry that woman, she’s trouble.

17. nic - February 10, 2006 at 1:23 pm -

Mr. Six is SO hot! Danny’s kind of cute, too.

18. Figs - February 10, 2006 at 1:59 pm -

So… You cost Danny Teeson a job? Or was the campaign already over? ‘Cuz the Post wasn’t too specific, but the InTouch caption says they’ve “reportedly been cancelled”.

Thank goodness he still has QEFTSG to fall back on.

19. Kathleen - February 10, 2006 at 3:02 pm -

I didn’t know you had pichers – I looked at all of them…is that bad? now go look at mine!

congrats on being a celebrityish person! will we see you at the academy awards next year?

20. Thoughtsgalore - February 11, 2006 at 6:22 am -

Ooooh, you’re part of my smut this week. Love it!

21. […] You’re probably asking yourself how I know such things or what kind of state’s evidence Ms. Sagal gave the local government that required that she enter the Witness Protection Program or how I was even able to uncover such sensitive information such as this if she was technically, really in the Witness Protection Program but let’s not forget that I was the one who “outed” Mr. Six and was subsequently featured in a major rag mag as a result of such outage. […]