New York Post-age

You may remember last week when WFME revealed the true identity of Mr. Six and confirmed it like a big boy blog.

Today, The New York Post gives WFME the credit and takes the story even further. And while they didn’t reach Danny Teeson for comment (or crouch inside his kitchen pantry in an attempt to scare him just as much as he’s scared us over the years), we still admire their ability to give credit where credit is due.

Thanks to The New York Post for giving Words For My Enjoyment some good-time Monday morning love.

14 comments on “New York Post-age

1. Hilary - February 6, 2006 at 8:24 am -

You’ve made it big now, Pauly. How cool!

2. Alissa - February 6, 2006 at 8:34 am -

There truly is nothing like some big Monday morning L-O-V-E. You’re so lucky.

3. Dave2 - February 6, 2006 at 8:48 am -

Next up: WFME exposes the Loch Ness monster.

My money is on Karl Rove or Flipper.

Because, seriously, whatever happened to that deranged dolphin after all that success on his television show? First came the cocaine habit and that embarrassing affair with Shamu… then a mysterious “retirement” after his stint in rehab. Was that retirement to… oh, I don’t know… SCOTLAND?!?

The world is waiting…

4. Kevin - February 6, 2006 at 9:02 am -

Why not post a picture of you with a Yeti or a Sasquatch next?

5. monkeyinabox - February 6, 2006 at 9:07 am -

Oh c’mon people, it should be “Bigfoot loves oriental flavored Top Ramen, not beef or chicken flavored”.

6. kristine - February 6, 2006 at 9:48 am -

holy crap dude, i’d never have guessed this would be so big.

congratulations, paul. you’re totally famous. well, you kind of already were, but now you’re famous with NYPost readers, too…i hear they’re really bright.

7. Kathleen - February 6, 2006 at 9:58 am -

Paul Davidson – I saw a bit about it on the news at 3 am last night on ABC. WTF, mate? I had no idea…

8. Rachel - February 6, 2006 at 10:07 am -

I think you should expose the scary-creepy Burger King guy. I want to know who would say yes to that job.

9. kristine - February 6, 2006 at 10:26 am -

ohhhh, i’m totally with Rachel.

10. better safe than sorry - February 6, 2006 at 11:28 am -

sweet!

11. kartooner - February 6, 2006 at 12:01 pm -

I think you should make it tradition to expose someone or something every so often. Keep the underground journalism movement alive!

12. Kathleen - February 6, 2006 at 12:14 pm -

please find the burger king man! he freaks me out!

here’s my conspiracy theory on why ABC would air this story…
    Disney owns ABC.
    Disney’s arch nemisis is Six Flags.
    By revealing nationally who Mr. Six is (and not giving Pauly D credit…bastards), they hope to squish the magic of Mr. Six.
    Countless children are saddened thus wanting to go to Disney World instead.

…and you know, the identities of the mascots are fiercely guarded at Disney World…

13. Thoughtsgalore - February 6, 2006 at 5:12 pm -

Ok…i want someone cool reading my blog.

14. Belinda - February 7, 2006 at 1:48 am -

Your genius and persistance being recognized…that is good. Spending so much time obsessed with those creepy Six Flags commercials, not so good. And please, ONLY look for the Burger King guy if you can kneecap him or otherwise put him out of commission. He makes me fear for humanity, and I want to go and live in Dave’s animal kingdom.